What if no allocation??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the topic of allocations, do allocations change each month for a dealer? Or, are they given a set amount for the year?

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called around Atlanta quite a bit for a 2021 allocation, but was also looking for MSRP. The only dealership who would sell for MSRP was Jim Ellis, which is policy across their dealerships. But, the GM who I was dealing with, was demanding $3k of dealer add-ons and I think he was playing f^*k-f^*k games with the status of their allocations. Didn't like the feel of it, so I walked away. I ended up finding an allocation at MSRP up in Pennsylvania.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does the Ford order confirmation email mean a allocation?
Ford confirmation doesn’t mean allocation unfortunately. Lots of people learned that last raptor run. Confirmation is just letting you know it’s in the system and your dealer took time to input your info into the system

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a dealer with unlimited allocations as someone stated earlier in this thread. Allocations are allotted to dealers based on sales volume

OP
OP
jazroc56

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called around Atlanta quite a bit for a 2021 allocation, but was also looking for MSRP. The only dealership who would sell for MSRP was Jim Ellis, which is policy across their dealerships. But, the GM who I was dealing with, was demanding $3k of dealer add-ons and I think he was playing f^*k-f^*k games with the status of their allocations. Didn't like the feel of it, so I walked away. I ended up finding an allocation at MSRP up in Pennsylvania.
I think Hennesy was doing MSRP…

CJ2021

Reaction score
I asked a friend, who owns a dealership (where I got mine) , if they had any coming in...hoping to help ya out. He said he appreciates me asking but they hold theirs to sell locally or to friends and he said other dealerships are doing that as well, OR selling them for big money over MSRP and cutting people out. I sure hope you get your order.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a dealer with unlimited allocations as someone stated earlier in this thread. Allocations are allotted to dealers based on sales volume
This is basically what my dealer made me understand that they were not affected by allocations as they are one of the largest, by sales volume, of Ford vehicles.

Anyone have experience with Gary Yeoman Ford in Daytona FL?