What if no allocation??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
74BBA0F8-A9CA-4743-A48D-474AFCF9445B.jpeg So what’s the long and the short of what will happen if my dealer doesn’t actually have an allocation for this order? Will it eventually get picked up, or will it just sit in limbo indefinitely? Obviously I’m new to the game and I’m not in a crazy rush, but I would definitely like to know where I will stand ultimately. Thank you so much and advance!!

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In these current times no allocation = no truck. It will stay unscheduled clean forever. With your order you will also need a special allocation for the 37 package.

NasT-Rap

Reaction score
Find a dealer that does not have a cap on allocations and place the order. I have spoken to a few people in the industry that work for ford and that is what they both said. They are out there but few and far between. Typically they are one of the top truck sellers in the country. Don't know if this is 100% true but definitely worth investigating.

OP
OP
jazroc56

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks…I suspected as much but wasn’t sure. I feel like they’re playing games.

OP
OP
jazroc56

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Find a dealer that does not have a cap on allocations and place the order. I have spoken to a few people in the industry that work for ford and that is what they both said. They are out there but few and far between. Typically they are one of the top truck sellers in the country. Don't know if this is 100% true but definitely worth investigating.
Thank you, any idea where I might find one of these dealers around Atlanta?

Last edited:
OP
OP
jazroc56

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2C5E8DC1-19B7-4A5E-ADE5-F6BBB1B5AE0C.jpegI asked my salesperson about allocations and specifically about 37 package allocations and this was her response. I’d really like to buy locally and at sticker, but they’re making it so hard!!

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 328298I asked my salesperson about allocations and specifically about 37 package allocations and this was her response. I’d really like to buy locally and at sticker, but they’re making it so hard!!
Sounds like a bunch of BS to me. When you find a dealer that has an allocation they know exactly what they have. Deal is simple and fast.