What gives street queens?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RLTW

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I gotta agree with the batt boy in the thread. I think batt boys past and present are still mad about Shinseki, at least the older ones and thats where the distinction between the two (scroll & tab) gets really sour.

Plus RS is 62 days, being in batt is like RS 24/7. I'm not a SME, but I have enough friends who are RIs and batt boys to tell me how it really is. Ok I'm done.

That's just the thing, nobody in this whole thread ever said that there wasn't a distinction, NO BODY, in fact, this thread has nothing to do with the military whatsoever, the only reason it's here in the first place is because some batt boy has a chip on his shoulder and gets his ******* in a twist when anyone says Ranger that isn't in regiment. He needs to thoroughly read "the abrams charter" to really understand the connection between Ranger Batt and the rest of the Army, he has clearly missed the boat (as much of the younger guys in batt have).

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

I love all the army fools arguing like they are anywhere near as important as the Marines
I won't touch that one, I've already got one intraservice war going, and one for on and off road raptors, a 3 front war would be unprecedented and I cant count my scotch as a combat multiplier.

Tecman1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's just the thing, nobody in this whole thread ever said that there wasn't a distinction, NO BODY, in fact, this thread has nothing to do with the military whatsoever, the only reason it's here in the first place is because some batt boy has a chip on his shoulder and gets his ******* in a twist when anyone says Ranger that isn't in regiment. He needs to thoroughly read "the abrams charter" to really understand the connection between Ranger Batt and the rest of the Army, he has clearly missed the boat (as much of the younger guys in batt have).

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

I won't touch that one, I've already got one intraservice war going, and one for on and off road raptors, a 3 front war would be unprecedented and I cant count my scotch as a combat multiplier.

Well being in the "Chair Force" as its been coined, I can say in my 5 deployments to the desert, my experiences were FAR different from that of what any of you guys go through, however equally important. I am just glad I am able to help do my part as well, and glad to get home to family/friends/Raptor!:rockit: