What gives street queens?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My weekday street queen, weekend warrior.
abaqu2yh.jpg
heqasa8a.jpgyse8u4yt.jpg
8ama8ynu.jpg
umu8edar.jpg
eru2y8u3.jpg
y9a8eda6.jpg
u4etezyz.jpg

Last edited:

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carl the United States Army clearly disagrees with you, Rangers Lead The Way is a phrase used by SM in all areas of the Army who have attended Ranger school. Tell you what, why don't you draft up a memo for me explaining your thoughts on the phrase and those that use it and then send that sucker to the numerous SGM's and Commanders around the Army that use it (including my current BCT CDR). Go back through all of my posts and read them and tell me where I judged anyone any further than stating that I didn't understand it. Yes please go ahead and change your screen name to 18B, just a nice confirmation that you don't give a shit about art. 89 UCMJ and that you know very little about professionalism.

Disrespect?! First, there has to be respect for there to do be disrespect.

Professionalism? Do I have a LEO or MIL insignia after my name? Does my name warrant some misconceptions about my prior life?

OP
OP
RLTW

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does that have thing one to do with professionalism? no. As for your comment about disrespect in regards to initial respect, you're airing out your flawed lack of professionalism, I'm going to assume you were at least an nco and nothing junior, in which case you recited the nco creed and i need not go further. As for misconceptions, there are no misconceptions, I attended and passed Ranger school, said the Ranger creed, have the identifier, and am with in my rights to say or post Rangers Lead The Way at the time of my choosing, it is a motto and an ideal, and if you don't understand that then you've missed the mark buddy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RLTW

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My weekday street queen, weekend warrior.
abaqu2yh.jpg
heqasa8a.jpgyse8u4yt.jpg
8ama8ynu.jpg
umu8edar.jpg
eru2y8u3.jpg
y9a8eda6.jpg
u4etezyz.jpg

Great looking pictures, my rap pulls double duty as well.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

4u4yjuga.jpg

If members are gonna start requesting respect because of their rank I'm out. I use first names here and don't give a rat's ass what you do as to make a living, specifically what you're title is. This isn't the place to worry about that shit.
huge difference between requesting respect and responding to outright and blatant disrespect. That said, I don't care what others do for a living and am not the one that brought the military into this in the first place. This was a thread about onroad vs offroad driving and how people react to eachother which evolved into name calling followed by retaliation and lastly two people in particular brought work into it. This is not the route i foresaw this taking.

Last edited:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You would think that just as a bad boss unites his subordinates in their shared misery, you military guys would be able to put the usual petty branch and rank resentments aside and unite in your common lack of trust in your obaminable commander of disbelief.

There. Someone finally made it political. What's left?

Cue tha TruckWolf....