What did you guys trade is to get your raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did not trade in anything, but I did sell about 30 gold 1 ounce U.S. coins to buy her. :peace:

JD 500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2008 Chevy 2500 Dmax.

It was a lemon. The day they installed the 4th instument panel the truck had 47,000 miles on it. Way too many problems with it. My Raptor now has 3800 miles on it and it hasn't seen the repair shop yet. The Chebby had already been back to the dealer probably 3-4 times in the same mileage.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did not trade in anything, but I did sell about 30 gold 1 ounce U.S. coins to buy her. :peace:

Wow... I aint selling my gold or silver!!! even though i understand why ya did it... So really you traded in your gold for it... ha ha ha

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Stumbled upon this a minute ago... haha Someone called the cops on us thinking we were street racing during a photo shoot. In reality we were not going over 15mph! Officer was nice enough though he wouldn't let us take a rolling shot of him chasing us. Oh well, it was worth asking!

n39601689_32750419_442.jpg

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stumbled upon this a minute ago... haha Someone called the cops on us thinking we were street racing during a photo shoot. In reality we were not going over 15mph! Officer was nice enough though he wouldn't let us take a rolling shot of him chasing us. Oh well, it was worth asking!

n39601689_32750419_442.jpg

You dont need his permission to do that... Is a public place and hes a public officer... Just do it!!! Shit they are taking pictures of you all day long...

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You dont need his permission to do that... Is a public place and hes a public officer... Just do it!!! Shit they are taking pictures of you all day long...
Oh, careful. It is against some statutes to take pictures of police in some curcumstances, like in performanceof their duties. Better safe than sorry.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, careful. It is against some statutes to take pictures of police in some curcumstances, like in performanceof their duties. Better safe than sorry.

I will gladly got to court and fight that... . Sure they make you think you cant but, its not illegal to film for your protection ever... Anytime you have things on film it protects you and all others... you are in law enforcement... Post the statute where it says that...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc