What did you guys trade is to get your raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold my '07 F150 XLT SCrew for $22k. It only had 36k miles on it (yay deployments!!!) Put 6" lift, 35s, hard bed cover w liner, programmer, and CAI. Dropped $26k down on my Raptor, as I had quite a bit left over from my reenlistment bonus. Now I enjoy my Raptor as a toy and got a Focus for a dd. If only I had a better paying job to turn my Focus to a rally car. Speaking of, slightly off topic, who here knows some good tips for building a rally car?? PM me if you've got some knowledge

Last edited:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow... I aint selling my gold or silver!!! even though i understand why ya did it... So really you traded in your gold for it... ha ha ha

I literally had these in the safe for years.

And when Gold went to $1,900 an once I said to myself.....

"Self, whats more important right now?..looking at this stack of coins that brings me 0 enjoyment or buying the truck you have been ******* after since its release.

Obviously, you know the answer. :peace:

plus....I got plenty more....

at the end of the day, its seems the world is going to hell in a handbag and I have decided life to too damn short to wait for stuff I want to do now. :waytogo:

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score

"Self, whats more important right now?..looking at this stack of coins that brings me 0 enjoyment or buying the truck you have been ******* after since its release.

at the end of the day, its seems the world is going to hell in a handbag and I have decided life to too damn short to wait for stuff I want to do now. :waytogo:

And with the world going to hell in a handbag, the raptor will help better in your/our survival then gold. Good choice. :)

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Totally Agree!! :waytogo::waytogo::waytogo::waytogo::waytogo:

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Big Blue said:

I would hang on to that gold cause when things go.to hell you can use it as money to pay for stuff. What good is a raptor if u cant buy gas for it lol

ssebranek

Reaction score
I traded in a 2006 Mustang Gt Vert. with Ford Racing susp. Got too small with kids and their sports gear. The Rapstangor is the Mustang of trucks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc