What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordExplorer

Reaction score
Had some rock chips on the outer bumper ends, which began to flake off in large chunks from washing it. Looked at having them repainted or upgrading to an ADD like my Gen 1, but didn't want all that weight hanging off the front or to relocate the intercooler. Found what I think was a compromise to add some personality to the front, while getting rid of the eyesore paint issues. Also, added the light bar and 30 inch light and outlined the Ford logos in gold to match the wheels. I like how everything is coming together now.View attachment 123320 View attachment 123321

Which bumper is that? It’s just what I was looking for. Did it require relocating anything? Does the adaptive cruise still work in the original location?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Which bumper is that? It’s just what I was looking for. Did it require relocating anything? Does the adaptive cruise still work in the original location?

It’s actually the OEM bumper. The N-Fab light mount bolts to the trucks and requires minor cutting to the plastic to fit nicely. The side bars are N-Fab Outer Bars that are bolted to the OEM bumper.

The OEM bumper side pieces (with the holes) are bolted to the OEM bumper. You remove these pieces and replace with the N-Fab kit.