What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started to install the Baja Design S2 rear lights and after I mounted them, took them right off. Don’t love the look, too close to the exhaust and def takes away from the dual exhaust look. a9d7fb60d62d07f97decab7bbd3d098a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My OCD would have forced me to do the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score

elindley01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had some rock chips on the outer bumper ends, which began to flake off in large chunks from washing it. Looked at having them repainted or upgrading to an ADD like my Gen 1, but didn't want all that weight hanging off the front or to relocate the intercooler. Found what I think was a compromise to add some personality to the front, while getting rid of the eyesore paint issues. Also, added the light bar and 30 inch light and outlined the Ford logos in gold to match the wheels. I like how everything is coming together now.20190511_115818.jpg 20190513_170732.jpg

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh I was busy today....Mounted my 50watt FM radio in the console and made a custom mic mount tied in with a RAM mount in one of the cup holders....in the other cup holder is a cube external speaker...

Radio Install 1.jpg

Radio Install 2.jpg

Radio Install 3.jpg

Radio Install 4.jpg

Radio Install 5.jpg

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not done yet.....Check this Raptor driver, he's got some cool vids and NO MALL CRAWLING...he part of Raptor Offroad Community (ROC) he's were I found this handy tip from...

So made 2 of these straps (my son and I have 2 Pro Eagle Jacks)
...Yes I've been busy today... :)

Jack Strap 1.jpg

Jack Strap 2.jpg

Jack Strap 3.jpg

Jack Strap 4.jpg