What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The contact patch is noticeably wider, think it's effectively changing the rim with by ~1". The edge of the tire is sticking out further now, it's in line with the fender flares vs. being slightly tucked in before. I'll try to get a picture that shows it.

Wishmaker

Reaction score
Did Full Ceramic 70% Tint to all windows, windshield and sunroof. Makes a huge difference in the Heat and I definitely wanted the UV A & B filtering. Also did a wash and boosted my Ceramic Paint coating with Clutch from Shine Supply it's a ceramic coat booster containing a 10% SiO2 solution which is awesome (wipe on, wait an hour, wipe off). Looks better than the day I picked it up after PPF/Ceramic coating.
IMG_1885.jpg

elindley01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which bumper is that? It’s just what I was looking for. Did it require relocating anything? Does the adaptive cruise still work in the original location?

Sorry for just getting back to you, LordExplorer. I've been traveling for work and just getting around to checking in on the forum.

Nick is correct, the center section of the front bumper stays intact. The outer bumper sections are replaced and I also added the light bar to the center section. This bar mounts to the center section with a little trimming of the plastic portion.

Nothing has to be relocated, including the auto-cruise radar and the intercooler. Everything works just like stock. This is the main reason I went this route instead of a full bumper replacement.