What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrSasquatch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to @swoop1156 for pointing out that my triple fogs were too low… I had installed the brackets backwards. Just when I thought I needed to look for another project, one appeared

A neighbor was nice enough to take me out of the Texas heat and let me use his new garage. It had some AC and tools so I didn’t even break a sweat

IMG_8186.jpeg

IMG_8184.jpeg

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to @swoop1156 for pointing out that my triple fogs were too low… I had installed the brackets backwards. Just when I thought I needed to look for another project, one appeared

A neighbor was nice enough to take me out of the Texas heat and let me use his new garage. It had some AC and tools so I didn’t even break a sweat

View attachment 421417

View attachment 421418
Lookin' good! Are you running brighter DRL's as well?

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife put these white Tuff Skinz letters on her truck. She likes it. It’s just ok…
She’s doing the back also.

Attachments

• IMG_0272.jpeg
    IMG_0272.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 45

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the GJ 3rd brake light, and I have to say while it's machined well, I am incredibly disappointed by it. The included wiring seemed super half baked (vampire taps? seriously?) and I ended up building my own harness for the thing, and then it took me an hour to mount it because of the awful hardware they include. Tinnerman clips are made to be used with sheet metal screws, not machined threads, and they don't even sit well because of the flanged edge on the truck. I'm probably just going to sell it and get the BPD antenna mount.