West Coast / CA prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cardiff Rat

Reaction score
After hitting several dealers here in So Cal, including one whom i've done business with for many years I ventured up to Oregon and was able to source my 2024 for 1.5K over sticker and ordered exactly what I wanted. Don't be afraid to wander outside the box when searching for what you want.

Grod760

Reaction score
hit up Ryan from Gary Crossley Ford in Kansas, MO. I bought my 24 Raptor for 1k below. He’s a solid dude. My buddy also just got his Raptor as well. If you need his contact let me know. Shipping is about $1300 to southern CA. Or you can be crazy like me and do the drive. it took me 2 days.

Attachments

• IMG_0423.jpeg
    IMG_0423.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 37

Grod760

Reaction score
He even picked me up at the airport. I was in and out of dealership in 30 mins.

OP
OP
B

beemerb0y

Reaction score
Just a data point. Found a couple midwest dealers (MN, WI) for $2-3k under msrp on a '24 Raptor-35 with moonroof.
They quoted me almost $2k to ship to SoCal, although if I shop my own quote Im sure I can find it for less around $1200-1500.

BigBlue20

Reaction score
I had actually posted a smart a$$ answer and then deleted it when I thought about it. But it’s clear that if you put in the effort you can find both better in-state pricing or travel a bit and do better that way. It’s up to you. I’ve typically taken delivery of vehicles I bought out of state and made the road trip back part of the process. Good luck!

OP
OP
B

beemerb0y

Reaction score
Another data point:
Was offered a 2024 Raptor 35 with moonroof and bedliner ($82.5k msrp) for $3650 under msrp, but their doc fee is $700 (here in CA that would be capped at $85) and shipping is $1400 from east coast to CA

If I can get a non-moonroof version for flat msrp ($79.9k) here in SoCa, I'll be at the same OTD price (I prefer non-moonroof.. what's the general consensus here about moonroofs? ay or nay? adds resale value or no?)

Grod760

Reaction score
I love the moon roof! Worth it! Only $1400. Unless you live in the desert. Than I would say don’t do it. lol. My buddy raptor arrived today. 1k under MSRP. She’s a beaut. IMG_2893.jpeg

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another data point:
Was offered a 2024 Raptor 35 with moonroof and bedliner ($82.5k msrp) for $3650 under msrp, but their doc fee is $700 (here in CA that would be capped at $85) and shipping is $1400 from east coast to CA

If I can get a non-moonroof version for flat msrp ($79.9k) here in SoCa, I'll be at the same OTD price (I prefer non-moonroof.. what's the general consensus here about moonroofs? ay or nay? adds resale value or no?)
Consensus on the moonroof…don’t even go down that rabbit hole on this forum, my friend. That’s a personal preference thing; you either love it or hate it. I will tell you that searching for a NEW “non-moonroof truck’” sitting on a lot will be damn near impossible to find. Unless you special order a truck without it, your best bet is to find a lightly used one without it. GL

Use the search engine if you want others’ take on what’s already been discussed.