What did ya pay…..MSRP, ADM Poll

POLL…..What did you PAY?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy to hear of Californians finding Raptors, especially 37s for MSRP. Congratulations and thanks for not giving in to the ADM craze.
I’m actually in Toronto, Canada. The CA was for the country. I will change that.

I did read that the ADM’s in California are very high though. On average what are you guys looking at? $10k?

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m actually in Toronto, Canada. The CA was for the country. I will change that.

I did read that the ADM’s in California are very high though. On average what are you guys looking at? $10k?
I hear $25K in California.

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m giving up on getting a Raptor this year. Between the manufacturing delays and dealer markups I’m either going to wait it out for the 2023 model year or buy a Silverado ZR2. It’s definitely not a Raptor but it would suit my needs for now.

I found exactly ONE dealer in Colorado that will not charge above ADM. That’s Interstate Ford in Dacono. However they have no allocation and there are three people in line ahead of me. Every other Denver area Ford Dealer I talked to charges at least $7500 ADM. One is asking $30K over sticker.

If your curious, the Chevy dealer I’m working with is accepting GM Supplier Pricing on orders. But really, the only thing the ZR2 has over the Raptor is a front locking Diff. The 6.2V8 is impressive but it still has less power.

OP
OP
Floyd554

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on the poll I’d have to say that the majority of Raptor owners on the forum have good common sense and are willing to go the extra mile for a fair price. Good to see.

jajones45

Reaction score
What's with you @K9 EXPERT ? What is your point? Your goal here? Does this make you feel better? Its a pic of my purchase agreement redacted with the important info that seems to have you so excited = the MSRP I paid. Does this make you feel warm and fuzzy inside now? :)
What dealer in NJ have you msrp?