BlueCruise Refund Info / Poll

You have...

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should have read this thread earlier! Spent yesterday morning with Ford customer service, waste of time. Then went to the dealership and now waiting for response. Ordered 12-31-21, paid $6150 for 801A. When I got the truck in August 2022, the window sticker showed $4755 for 801A, the $1395 refund amount. Never received letter from Ford. Although the truck went up in price, I paid the $6150 for the 801A.
Added salt to the wound by scraping metal mailbox down my fender trying to avoid men taking down trees with a large truck and wood chipper at the end of my driveway! Three estimates, 4k, 5k, 6k!

bobbyph1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow I just noticed this thread! Will be contacting dealership to start this process

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took printed documentation to dealership and talked to second in command. If I owe it to you, I will send you a check. I told him to read dealer bulletin. Ordered 12-31-21, delivery in August 2022. Dealership owes me $1395, clear instructions for him to follow to get refund from Ford. Waiting…

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took printed documentation to dealership and talked to second in command. If I owe it to you, I will send you a check. I told him to read dealer bulletin. Ordered 12-31-21, delivery in August 2022. Dealership owes me $1395, clear instructions for him to follow to get refund from Ford. Waiting…
According to Special Field Action 22L02, there was only a certain window you had to claim this…less it got extended which I’m unaware of. Did your window sticker get re-invoiced to reflect the price adjustment? Do you recall signing paperwork stating such?

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the dealer bulletin read to me by Ford Performance, if delivered after February 2nd, the dealership was supposed to handle it. My window sticker was reduced $1395 on 801A, but I signed no paperwork and my 801A was not reduced. I was just happy to be price protected at the time since Ford raised the price three times since the order on 12-31-21. I read this thread late to address the issue with the dealership earlier. They are getting back to me by the end of the week. They claim they had no idea about 2022‘s getting refunded. I believe they just dropped the ball!

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your window sticker was reduced wouldn’t that be the refund? Most likely your dealer took the extra as adm making the case harder?