Ford Blue Cruise Refund fiasco...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mazzdog

Reaction score
Followed up with Ford Performance for weeks.. got letter from Ford and sent in with Sales agreement.. about 2 months later received check from ford HQ. I’m happy..

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received my check as well. I understand some of the frustration here, but I think that the end solution is acceptable and reasonable. I mean we paid for a feature, we didn't get it, we got refunded for the cost. What else can Ford do?

osprey6

Reaction score
So I finally got in touch with Ford customer service. The sales manager finally called me after customer service got in touch with him about the refund. Let me backtrack a little bit yesterday I decided to kitty extend Warranty and when the paperwork came in interested all warranty work completed on the vehicle. The interesting part is it shows that the vehicle was re-sticker however that was completed two weeks after I own the vehicle and it even shows the mileage I’m over 1000 on the Raptor. So the sales manager pointed out that his finance department said the vehicles been re-stickered therefore I was never charged. I asked him to go ahead and take another look at when the sticker was redone and look at the finance paperwork which shows I was charged the full amount of the original sticker. Hard to believe it’s been almost a year and no action taken.

leadfoot37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, can someone send me a pic of the letter they received from Ford? It will document that Ford acknowledges they did not deliver the Blue Cruise that's on my '21 801A 37 pp window sticker. I paid the dealer for Blue Cruise. My bill of sale is for full sticker plus 5K for fun. I will take this to small claims court. I have a '21 built in August '21. I want the refund. The dealer can get it from Ford. The dealer has better relationships with Ford than I do. I don't think a court will feel sorry for them. Please send if you have one handy. Thank you boys

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys, can someone send me a pic of the letter they received from Ford? It will document that Ford acknowledges they did not deliver the Blue Cruise that's on my '21 801A 37 pp window sticker. I paid the dealer for Blue Cruise. My bill of sale is for full sticker plus 5K for fun. I will take this to small claims court. I have a '21 built in August '21. I want the refund. The dealer can get it from Ford. The dealer has better relationships with Ford than I do. I don't think a court will feel sorry for them. Please send if you have one handy. Thank you boys
Sure you paid the dealer for BC, but Ford said they’ll refund BC for certain MY trucks because they couldn’t deliver on it. Depending on when you took delivery of your truck, there are 2 ways you’ll receive the refund in which I outlined in another thread. Not gonna waste time explaining it…read it for yourself.

It’s well known that BC was a no-go for Raptors. You only had a certain window to ascertain your refund. However, a small handful did receive their refund after the fact. I have no idea what prompted you to look into this now but that ship has sailed. Small Claims Court…good luck!

Different story “if” you started the process & Ford blew you off.

leadfoot37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I know all of that procedure but I don't have a letter. That's why I was asking for one here. I will make the case the dealer should pay me back. That's who i paid. Not Ford. I don't know why there was an artificial deadline? If they owe me the money they owe me the money. The people at Ford Pass could not call up my electronic letter From my account. I think they just deleted them on September 30th. I appreciate the reply. Just looking for a copy of the letter. Thanks!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I know all of that procedure but I don't have a letter. That's why I was asking for one here. I will make the case the dealer should pay me back. That's who i paid. Not Ford. I don't know why there was an artificial deadline? If they owe me the money they owe me the money. The people at Ford Pass could not call up my electronic letter From my account. I think they just deleted them on September 30th. I appreciate the reply. Just looking for a copy of the letter. Thanks!
I paid the dealer as well for my ‘21 but received my check from Ford. Are you saying you never received a refund letter?