Ford Blue Cruise Refund fiasco...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humberto80

Reaction score
What if you just file a small claims in court for say $4500. Since we bought the truck on basis of blue cruise and they didn’t deliver ??

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered in May of 21, received Feb 22. My dealer cut me a check, they said Ford credits their invoice.

Raptor_Man_3

Reaction score
I’m going to start calling to find out when they are going to send out the software update so my truck has Blue Cruise!

aalonso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received the letter 6/1/22, then sent it signed with a copy of the sales agreement on 6/2/22, then after calling the 800 number in the back of the letter, was told that refunds take 6-8 weeks to be processed, so I should be seening a check sometime end of July or early August!

uee

Reaction score
I am trying to receive a refund from Ford in the amount of $795 for the Blue Cruise omission on my 2021 Ford F150 Raptor....A fellow member (great person by the way) on this forum provided the basic information needed to recieve the refund.

I have read that some have recveived the famous letter from Ford that requires signature along with a Sales Agreement that must be sent to Ford by September of this year to be elgible....I have now called various Ford 800 numbers and received absolutely no professional or knowledgable response....by the way, I have called Ford 13 times and I am currently on hold as the newest Ford Representative attempts to transfer me to the marketing department...The marketing team that I have spoken to about my Raptor and Bronco builds is dumbfounded as to why I am getting transferred to the marketing department time and time again. I was transferred to the Ford Pass Dept multiple times and where I provided the Customer Satisfaction Program 22 L02---I am told to the contact dealer who tells me to contact Ford ...its a fun customer service vortex to be caught up in....I know $795 isnt a huge amount of money ...but It is my money that I am entitled to and I want it....Ford shouldn't make it that hard to receive a refund.

Update---I just made call number 14....the agent who said she could help, left a phone message for me and used my wrong name (lol) ..when I called back...Ford Pass said they couldn't find the agent who left me a message ...Ford is failing as a company. It's only $795...I need to remind myself of this...lol

I am not surprised that Ford is handling it this way...Just disappointed.
Contact your dealer and make them do it, I received a ck from my dealer for $1395 a week after I picked my truck up for the Blue Cruise delete !

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Contact your dealer and make them do it, I received a ck from my dealer for $1395 a week after I picked my truck up for the Blue Cruise delete !
There’s two different processes based upon when you took delivery with Feb 14 being the key date. When did you take delivery?