What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ADD stopped making the only front bumper I'd consider throwing on my truck so I'm stock front bumper til death.

....probably.
go talk to jason at lex motorsports. he is in mesa az. he will build you one exactly how you want and at about the same pricepoint

mcbagpiper

Reaction score
When I purchased the truck 2 years ago I knew the oem coating on the running boards was starting to come of in small sections. I painted the few small spots where the coating was missing...basically put them on the list of things to deal with later.

2 winters later and the oem coating is starting to lift in several spots. I took the boards off and tried peeling the coating to see how easy/bad it would be. In some areas it was super easy to peel away, other areas it wouldn't budge. Decided to take it over the local Line-x supplier and had them sandblast and recoat the running boards. Looks great and less than 1/2 the price of new ones!

Squad21

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ADD stopped making the only front bumper I'd consider throwing on my truck so I'm stock front bumper til death.

....probably.
I took like ADD which I have used in the past on my second gen but like you stated, they no longer make this bumper which I ran on my 2nd gen. Bumper came a little twisted on one side which I had to heat and bend slightly to make it work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230608_175024_OfferUp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230608_175024_OfferUp.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 17

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took like ADD which I have used in the past on my second gen but like you stated, they no longer make this bumper which I ran on my 2nd gen. Bumper came a little twisted on one side which I had to heat and bend slightly to make it work.

I'm not a huge fan of most of their designs. I find them a bit ostentatious, but the Race R w/ winch mount was so nice. I wanted to get it with a custom setup for 4 or 5 8 inch lights old school baja style.

Kind of a cross between these two.

45787-1-race-series-r-front-bumper-w-winch-mount-10-14-f-150-raptor.jpg

MG_3592.jpg