What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will find out after I drive home, I think the expansion line to the reservoir might be too long/fouled at the end too, so going to trim that.

For the valve covers, and motor in general i like using a light/diluted degreaser, usually gets most of the grime to wash right off
I’m trying to get them a bit shiny too, bahahaha, probably won’t happen.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped the old girl off at the dealer to figure out this f@#king noise thats been driving me nuts for months.

It's only noticeable at low speed and light throttle input. I've looked up heat shield rattle, checked all over and can't find it.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dropped the old girl off at the dealer to figure out this f@#king noise thats been driving me nuts for months.

It's only noticeable at low speed and light throttle input. I've looked up heat shield rattle, checked all over and can't find it.

All i hear is like a bird chirping? Let us know what the dealer says.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's only noticeable at low speed and light throttle input. I've looked up heat shield rattle, checked all over and can't
Maybe this thread will help?