What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bl4ckRapt0r

Reaction score
New to the forum, not sure what took me so long. Took my 2011 in for oil change. 209,524 miles on the odometer. Also just ordered up some fox 3.0's, long overdue. And last but not least working on parts list for 5.0 with blower / ten speed swap to start fall/winter 2020. Very excited.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New to the forum, not sure what took me so long. Took my 2011 in for oil change. 209,524 miles on the odometer. Also just ordered up some fox 3.0's, long overdue. And last but not least working on parts list for 5.0 with blower / ten speed swap to start fall/winter 2020. Very excited.
That's just awesome. Always great to hear high mileage reports on a faithful 6.2....post your miles on a mileage thread. The new shocks would make your truck feel brand new

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my new wheels. Was going to have them done In anthracite because they aren’t available that way from the factory. Decided to ceramic coat and leave as is. I like the new look

17x9 Fuel Covert +1

46d9df6c1e418265ceaa12a2509cec16.jpg

1db0b10efeda87d734c4c431f18fe5a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted the rear window trim with SEM bumper coater. Trim was getting pretty ugly this is just prior to painting came out great. Lots of masking for a little painting. I have now done the wiper arms, windshield cowling and the grill at the very bottom of the front bumper. was thinking about new rubber belt trim on the doors as well.

b5s2Izd.jpg

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Painted the rear window trim with SEM bumper coater. Trim was getting pretty ugly this is just prior to painting came out great. Lots of masking for a little painting. I have now done the wiper arms, windshield cowling and the grill at the very bottom of the front bumper. was thinking about new rubber belt trim on the doors as well.

b5s2Izd.jpg

try some http://www.adamspolishes.com/ on the trim first. what does the finished look like

other365

Reaction score
Painted... I have now done the wiper arms, windshield cowling and the grill at the very bottom of the front bumper. was thinking about new rubber belt trim on the doors as well.
Very nice. Do you know what the difference between the SEM bumper coat vs trim paint is? I have been planning on doing my wiper arms. What was prep like for the trim, light scuff? Did you use any primer for the wiper arms first?

D

Deleted member 17706

Haven't tried the Adams products but most everything else. They look good for a day or two then it looks like crap again. I am very satisfied with the results of this coating/paint.

ZKrEk8n.jpg

k0ydrBk.jpg

A56haNX.jpg

How long will a coating last? Looks good!