What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
223ff7f9cba6e7c130d5e4b0d0ec9547.jpg

Threw on a set of shocks that I had on the shelf that were going to be rebuilt next, but the rear shocks on my truck blew, so those will get rebuilt first as soon as the seal kit comes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
J9qejnT.png

m6UMuMF.png

Finally had time to play around with the camera mount I got a few weeks back. The mic sounds great. I'll post a video when I have a chance.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took a quick drive around with the setup that I had.

I didn't notice how much tire/road noise there was until I was actually watching this on my computer. The stabilizer worked pretty well, not a lot of motion at 3:45 when I went over the train tracks. I also need to make sure I clean the windows! And maybe a wider angle lens. But hey this was literally me just throwing it in there as a bit of proof of concept.

Fodded_Cockpit

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this a kit or what did you get? Wired to a switch?
JefeAZ,
No, it didn't come as a kit. I bought the lights on Amazon for $20 that comes with 8 LED housings. I used 6 for the truck bed and 2 for the engine bay. I hooked them both up to a switch so they automatically turn on when I open the hood or tailgate.
Very convenient specially where I live. Now, I don't have to keep pressing the unlock button every so often to grab groceries or whatever when I get home and its dark out, or use a headlamp when working in the engine bay.

These are the lights I used:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017XFF9IM/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Switch:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001TQPM6Q/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Last edited: