What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fodded_Cockpit

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Fodded_Cockpit Very cool. Where did you mount the switch for the tailgate? They look really bright. Would 4 in the bed be plenty?
I mounted the switch on the right side of the bed below the rubber pad to contact right above the latch on the tailgate. I then dremmelled the switch to length, which should be flush with the rubber cover on the switch, extended. I'll take a pic where I located the switch soon as I get the chance.
3 on each side is plenty, so 4 would definitely be more than enough. That's why I figured I'd use two for the engine bay which was easier to install and route the cables compared to the bed.
If you have the lights already, you can touch the end of the wires to a 9v battery to get an idea of how bright they are.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping to go play in this tomorrow if the Sheriffs open the road up

80374709_2746928722039688_6536477428900954112_o.jpg

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Realized the oil under my truck and all over the rear end was not shock oil, but gear oil. Going back to the dealership in the morning since they did the fluid swap and this problem only exists since they swapped the fluid in the rear diff.

Just another reason not to trust a dealer I guess. Fluid spraying out of the vent tube. I cleaned it all up Christmas Day, and it is all back today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Realized the oil under my truck and all over the rear end was not shock oil, but gear oil. Going back to the dealership in the morning since they did the fluid swap and this problem only exists since they swapped the fluid in the rear diff.

Just another reason not to trust a dealer I guess. Fluid spraying out of the vent tube. I cleaned it all up Christmas Day, and it is all back today.

ce29c3c848377c37025112000f956077.jpg

Pretty sure fluid isn’t supposed to come out of the plug. That explains the oil blowing everywhere.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed icon bump stops. Install was one of the more frustrating ones I have had. Getting the bolts to line up took some effort, but we both came to an understanding and they are all installed. Also broke the weld on the nut for the factory bump stop bolt, so it just freely spins now lol, I will have to address that at a later date.

Thanks @Rick@FreedomMotorsports

80DDFE26-2001-4B2F-9B5E-417B3C069708.jpeg 6C50B0E6-8F35-4E9A-81B8-40DA3FB57E62.jpeg