What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
as soon as the hood is opened, the alarm is going to go off but as we all know, everyone around it ignores them. At least my app would alert me if that happens. I think the biggest thing to protect on our trucks is the door keyhole from being punched out.

I also have Remote Access and when I get the text message I become a first responder with Marine Corp training on how to eliminate the threat.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coating my new SVC bumpstops and intercooler brackets with steel it coating to battle corrosion. Next is my new deaver +3 springs.
Beautiful. You get them bare or sandblast yourself? What about the Deavers? I'm on the fence between black Steel-It and just MPHD when I do the same (SVC bumps, Deaver K96), rust isn't too bad here and have access to a blast cabinet but I can't cram the leafs in there...

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful. You get them bare or sandblast yourself? What about the Deavers? I'm on the fence between black Steel-It and just MPHD when I do the same (SVC bumps, Deaver K96), rust isn't too bad here and have access to a blast cabinet but I can't cram the leafs in there...
I scuffed up the hard parts with a 3M pad. For the deavers, I will disassemble then have them blasted before painting.