What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280_TIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received my Geiser springs in the mail today. I wanted these for running 37s. The rear already has deaver +3's with rpg shackles so front should sit a little high, probably around top perch height. They appear to be darker than the normal geiser springs but I dont mind at all!!586e4786738c2d68407f2fcd303f4a97.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Evened out, 45” all the way around from ground to bottom of flares. Got the new bed rack loaded up and have a new pelican cooler here tomorrow to go behind it.

71e73033a2f90365094e9d74357dfeb6.jpg

3dd7878d413391c0f21d5d78cbd06517.jpg

Very nice. Looks so bad ass. I have the gen2 fronts and rears now for about 3 months and I’m sitting at 43 front 44 rear. I’d love to eventually be able to get mine around your ride height with a good setup in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
found front carpet is wet again and towels soaking it all up (wish I could find where the water is coming in)

You sure it's not coming from the heater box? Took a road trip last year with my daughter and she noticed a leak on the passenger side, I think condensation from the evaporator was draining down and out the floor vents instead of out the firewall drain; googled and looked around for it, right behind the RH cylinder head. Pretty hidden back there but horizontal and might be a long shot but airflow might be keeping it from draining (or a bug nest or whatever blocking it)...cleaned the opening best I could and shoved a gray PVC 3/4"MPT x hose barb 90° on it so it points straight down (that's my transmission dipstick tube right next to it in the bad pic below), will see if it happens again.

There's not many other places for water to get in, the windshield seal is another maybe...

20180805_094025.jpg

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let's see, after the rain let up yesterday. I checked tie rods, tire rotation with putting the 37's back on, fix front brake lines, installed transmission skid plate, removed spare tire underneath and removed the spare tire crank, cleaned up wires in the rear with a bunch of zipties, changed out rear flares, installed fire extinguisher in bed cage, flushed power steering in reservoir, ran Baja Design 40' racer in bumper for an hour after removing lenses to dry out the moisture and installed new lenses and seals, found a failed relay for it and replaced, fixed transmission hoses in the front, found front carpet is wet again and towels soaking it all up (wish I could find where the water is coming in), removed rear mudflaps. Got more to do today. It's never done but has to be by Tuesday.

Ass went up with removing the spare, should have the rear loaded today to get it back down

91e7c668039496ed435cdb5a14392d47.jpg

20643e9d2dd50bb7831bc582e160cffc.jpg

59075a1a45c3a79ac299d4c53881c213.jpg
You sure it's not coming from the heater box? Took a road trip last year with my daughter and she noticed a leak on the passenger side, I think condensation from the evaporator was draining down and out the floor vents instead of out the firewall drain; googled and looked around for it, right behind the RH cylinder head. Pretty hidden back there but horizontal and might be a long shot but airflow might be keeping it from draining (or a bug nest or whatever blocking it)...cleaned the opening best I could and shoved a gray PVC 3/4"MPT x hose barb 90° on it so it points straight down (that's my transmission dipstick tube right next to it in the bad pic below), will see if it happens again.

There's not many other places for water to get in, the windshield seal is another maybe...

View attachment 120229

I had a wet passenger carpet and it was the sunroof drains were plugged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Swacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed that damn blend door actuator on the bottom of the ac box what a pia 115c00b6f910727a000cec03845d9358.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ugh, that hurts to look at. My heater core is failing and have an appointment at the dealership for replacement (ESP) and it pains my soul to know my rattle-less dash is going to be disassembled just like this