What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

The hood can easily be opened with a screw driver thru the grille. The metal cover blocks that access. What their website says:

"...What is the Jimmi' Jammer® Hood Latch Guard?

A custom formed bracket that guards your hood latch assembly from attack with a screwdriver.

• Prevents access to hood release from the front grill.
  • Bolt on theft prevention protects hood latch area.
  • Comes with complete instructions and necessary hardware.
Without our Jimmi' Jammer® Hood Latch Guard in place, a thief can stick a long screwdriver through your front grill and release the hood from the outside.

Once under the hood, they can disable your alarm, steal your battery or other valuable engine parts..."

as soon as the hood is opened, the alarm is going to go off but as we all know, everyone around it ignores them. At least my app would alert me if that happens. I think the biggest thing to protect on our trucks is the door keyhole from being punched out.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I also have the Jimmi Jammer door guards, as well as the one for the tailgate, the tailgate hinge guard and tail gate pop n lock.

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I also have the Jimmi Jammer door guards, as well as the one for the tailgate, the tailgate hinge guard and tail gate pop n lock.

Pretty bad up there in Medford huh?

I don't have to worry too much in Texas, every 5th vehicle is a F150.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty bad up there in Medford huh?

I don't have to worry too much in Texas, every 5th vehicle is a F150.

Nah, no worse than anywhere else. At home the Raptor is in the garage. But extra security when it's away somewhere. Also installed the Ford Perimeter Security System (shock sensor) after a hit & run high school kid backed into it and bent the front bumper and destroyed the auxiliary lights. He left a note and $50 on the windshield. Cost to repair was $3300 (new bumper/aux lights, etc.). So, theft, vandalism, damage, can happen anywhere.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New cams & new intake

4f5bebe4037d1cc6cf76810bb6f0e7a7.jpg
4cfa7395ce7566291a714162132f9532.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro