What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WH7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed my Power magic pro for my 2 ch dash cam. Screwed up my truck with forscan, not sure what I fat fingered but when I hit the blinker it would blink 10 times really fast. restored to original from back up, corrected my mistake.
Have to wait until tomorrow to test everything,( DRL), but most of it seems to be fine now. (knock on wood)

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nick, you ever going to install that SVC bumpstop? You need to use that last hanger holder for the exhaust.

I think I’m going to put it on this summer. I had no reason to have it on during the winter so i kept it off to keep the salt off it and keep it in ok shape. I want to pull the bed and clean up some of the rust it looks bad under there

D

Deleted member 12951

Let's see, after the rain let up yesterday. I checked tie rods, tire rotation with putting the 37's back on, fix front brake lines, installed transmission skid plate, removed spare tire underneath and removed the spare tire crank, cleaned up wires in the rear with a bunch of zipties, changed out rear flares, installed fire extinguisher in bed cage, flushed power steering in reservoir, ran Baja Design 40' racer in bumper for an hour after removing lenses to dry out the moisture and installed new lenses and seals, found a failed relay for it and replaced, fixed transmission hoses in the front, found front carpet is wet again and towels soaking it all up (wish I could find where the water is coming in), removed rear mudflaps. Got more to do today. It's never done but has to be by Tuesday.

Ass went up with removing the spare, should have the rear loaded today to get it back down

91e7c668039496ed435cdb5a14392d47.jpg

20643e9d2dd50bb7831bc582e160cffc.jpg

59075a1a45c3a79ac299d4c53881c213.jpg