What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Washed it and applied Adams H20 Guard. Did the tires and wheels really good with Rubber and Tire cleaner and Deep Wheel, then some Tire shine.

Washed the engine with All Purpose cleaner at the car wash but it needed to be hand done so spent hours cleaning the engine bay. Wish I could pay someone to detail it but no one, even the pros do the detail like you do, probably cause I am not on the clock.

Added some preload to the front coilovers, added an inch or so and looks a lot better. Speaking with Dylan at TRR, I just set it to about maxed without messing with CV angles. He said you don't want to go more than 1 3/8" from the top of the black on the upper shock to the collar. It came out to 13 threads showing on top. With the rear up now with stock shackles and the added leaf, just had too much rake. Bet my camber is out now...

c42ec4e177715d201a9186295cc1ba91.jpg

a6842bd0126add092f6d40db2c4924ea.jpg

Oh speaking of the hoods, just found out that my neighbor two houses down had their car stolen out of the driveway. Cops found it the next day in the next town. It was an Impala and my Raptor sits outside all the time. Geez, what the hell is happening to people...

Looks awesome Rick! Engine bay cleanings do take time, so many places for the dirt or mud to collect.

Are you taking the truck to a show or cruise on the 4th?

D

Deleted member 12951

Looks awesome Rick! Engine bay cleanings do take time, so many places for the dirt or mud to collect.

Are you taking the truck to a show or cruise on the 4th?

Nope, it needed done from being at TRR last month and just been dreading doing the engine. There was a Coffee & Cars on Saturday but never made it.

And yes, a microfiber towel with SVRT milk wrapped in a small screwdriver to get in the nooks and cannies. The inside of the air filter box, wait a pain!

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mounted 8' red led buggy whip and wired to aux 6:

19657232_10211004700008354_1066471765714901583_n.jpg

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After installing my Blackvue DR650S-2CH, I was playing with the Cloud software, which is fun. I am able to view the recorded videos and live picture from my computer or from my phone. The picture below shows the clarity, which has improved. But, I just got an email from Blackvue about their new DR490-2CH, which improves night vision. I would upload a picture from mine in the dark, but it is almost completely black.

Attachments

• Blackvue.jpg
    Blackvue.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 79
  • BlackvueR.jpg
    BlackvueR.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 103
D

Deleted member 12951

After installing my Blackvue DR650S-2CH, I was playing with the Cloud software, which is fun. I am able to view the recorded videos and live picture from my computer or from my phone. The picture below shows the clarity, which has improved. But, I just got an email from Blackvue about their new DR490-2CH, which improves night vision. I would upload a picture from mine in the dark, but it is almost completely black.

Just bought the same one over the weekend. Got it direct as it was only $20 more than Amazon due to sales tax. I got the 650S-2CH with the tamper-proof cover and the power magic battery pack. What side rear window did you mount the rear camera?

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought the same one over the weekend. Got it direct as it was only $20 more than Amazon due to sales tax. I got the 650S-2CH with the tamper-proof cover and the power magic battery pack. What side rear window did you mount the rear camera?

I mounted it on the passenger side, right next to the sliding window. The wires were easily tucked away into the overhead. Here is a nice write-up on the installation: Ford F-150 BlackVue DR650GW-2CH Dual Lens Dash Cam Installation I installed my front camera higher than they did so it gets more shade from the F150 logo.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome truck. Are those 17" or 18" Trophys?

Thank you!

17" Trophys and 37" KO2s. These are my street tires /wheels.

I run Method 17" standards with 37" KR projects in the dirt/desert season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk