What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Modding game has been pretty weak lately but finally got something done. Removed Kooks mufflers and tailpipes sometime ago. It was way too loud for daily use so i added two 3" Flowmaster S10's and turndowns. Still loud but with sound deadening not bad at all inside of cab.

Attachments

• Flowmaster S10.jpg
    Flowmaster S10.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 73

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Went out this morning and the truck barely started. Slowly cranked, farted and them turned over. Lately i have noticed a weird crank pattern when i used auto start. Of all things i never bothered checking the battery. lol Of course ****** original Motorcraft. I quick trip to Pepboys and new Bosch battery....

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finaly took the time to install some bed lights. My wife is a commercial photographer and many times we find ourselves using cell phones or head lamps to find gear in the bed on photo shoots. Not anymore. Cheap too. I have $40 in it.15e08eacd556eb4ac82bf25b26f7324b.jpg9d03a1aa1f4856735e51a687164cb8f5.jpg947a3ff82e8a1795c0d4b50ae281fa2d.jpg

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made an appointment to get my window replaced after someone shot it with a pellet gun ...

8D90FE9D-25EE-4481-994E-34507DFD81E9_zpskjhllntb.jpg
u sure thats a pellot gun ? looks like smash and grab attempt . i had same although left bottom corner where the window is weakest. my glass didn't break out due to 3m tint holding it together

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
u sure thats a pellot gun ? looks like smash and grab attempt . i had same although left bottom corner where the window is weakest. my glass didn't break out due to 3m tint holding it together

thats terrible. You have get out of the hood ASAP. lol

D

Deleted member 12951

Washed it and applied Adams H20 Guard. Did the tires and wheels really good with Rubber and Tire cleaner and Deep Wheel, then some Tire shine.

Washed the engine with All Purpose cleaner at the car wash but it needed to be hand done so spent hours cleaning the engine bay. Wish I could pay someone to detail it but no one, even the pros do the detail like you do, probably cause I am not on the clock.

Added some preload to the front coilovers, added an inch or so and looks a lot better. Speaking with Dylan at TRR, I just set it to about maxed without messing with CV angles. He said you don't want to go more than 1 3/8" from the top of the black on the upper shock to the collar. It came out to 13 threads showing on top. With the rear up now with stock shackles and the added leaf, just had too much rake. Bet my camber is out now...

c42ec4e177715d201a9186295cc1ba91.jpg

a6842bd0126add092f6d40db2c4924ea.jpg

Oh speaking of the hoods, just found out that my neighbor two houses down had their car stolen out of the driveway. Cops found it the next day in the next town. It was an Impala and my Raptor sits outside all the time. Geez, what the hell is happening to people...

Last edited by a moderator: