What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Really? Thought that stuff was like SVRT but in an aerosol. SVRT makes then slippery. So I just sprayed mine down. Wonder when they get wet will they be slippery. Will report back, we are supposed to have 6 days of rain.

Rained today. I will say the Adams In & Out spray made the running boards look new and they are NOT slippery when they get wet. It rained off and on today and no issue compared to using SVRT on them.

Last edited by a moderator:

grancuda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rained today. I will say the Adams In & Out spray made the running boards look new and they are NOT slippery when they get wet. It rained off and on today and no issue compared to using SVRY on them.

On the Line-X Bedliner and running boards on ours we use Just Once. It is never slippery and isn't sticky either. Keeps them both looking like new!

Attachments

• IMG_3758.jpg
    IMG_3758.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6112.jpg
    IMG_6112.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rained today. I will say the Adams In & Out spray made the running boards look new and they are NOT slippery when they get wet. It rained off and on today and no issue compared to using SVRT on them.
After reading your post I did order the three pack of In & Out spray.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cargo lights went out due to some leaking, hours of nonstop rain today. Let's just say lots of water got in. Will fix it Saturday.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Very glad to hear that it worked well for you!

You can also save time using In & Out Spray the next time you dress the engine bay, and not have to use VRT milk to get into the tight spots.

Adam's In & Out Spray FOR THE WIN!!!

Let's all celebrate by watching this video: