Welcoming my brother to the site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to welcome my identical twin brother (Hattrik0797) to the site and as a raptor owner. He picked up a white 10 SCAB today with only 11k miles. I hope he enjoys the site and members as much as I have so far. Now post some pics for everyone Tom!

Attachments

• photo 9.jpg
    photo 9.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 39

hattrik0797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totally excited to be on the site as well as a raptor owner -- I owe it all to Tim!!! I look forward to meeting some of you and hopefully adding value to the site!

Tom

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! You don't mess around either, already a supporting member!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tom, I talked to your Bro Tim a lot today (because he won the 2nd place prize in our annual Big Giveaway and is gonna be getting a mean chase rack courtesy of RaptorAddict.com). Tim seems like a very cool guy, if you're anything like him you guys are both gonna fit in great around here.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. It's typical that your bro told you to join AFTER the Giveaway was over lol. He didn't want to hurt his chances any...and it seemed to work!