want beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW!! I was just about to call BS on all of this pricing.....

I was under the impression that the beadlock wheels were only $700 each from Ford direct. That was when I checked a couple months ago.

Go to fordparts.com - The OEM beadlock wheels, including the decorative SVT ring and bolts, base part # 1007G retail for $1,763.92 EACH!!! wow

The stock decorative ring that says SVT on it is also available seperate. Base part # 1007J for a whopping $744.05 EACH.

I feel sorry for anybodys car insurance if they have to replace one (or more) of these due to an accident. lol

That $1165 for a set of 4 just keeps getting cheaper and cheaper.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

That is correct = retail. Of coarse, you could shop them and probably get a set for $450 or so.

Wow! I guess if someone is leaning towards getting them, they should! You could always sell them later and make a profit. I guess you could even damage one or two and still get your money back and go back to "regular" rims.

Reeking_HVAC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! I guess if someone is leaning towards getting them, they should! You could always sell them later and make a profit. I guess you could even damage one or two and still get your money back and go back to "regular" rims.

I ordered them on mine, still waiting to be pulled, but now I might take them off after the 800 mile trip home and sell them. I wonder what they would go for with almost new tires, any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Think about this---most of the time they do not balance very well i.e. take a lot of weight so the on road manners will not be that great. They may look cool but for 98% of the Raptor drivers out there they will look like “posers” as we like to say in the bike vernacular..

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone taking delivery of beadlocks yet?

I spoke to my dealership and they told me Ford keeps pushing back the availability of beadlocks and if you have that option, your order will not get pulled anytime soon.

I ordered them on mine, still waiting to be pulled, but now I might take them off after the 800 mile trip home and sell them. I wonder what they would go for with almost new tires, any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
now you got me wondering....... i havent heard anything yet..........

boss, they provide function for me. i want to air down at pismo.......

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think about this---most of the time they do not balance very well i.e. take a lot of weight so the on road manners will not be that great. They may look cool but for 98% of the Raptor drivers out there they will look like “posers” as we like to say in the bike vernacular..

I can speak from experience - I installed and balanced mine myself. No worse than any other wheel that requires "stick on" wheel weights. Maybe 3 oz per wheel max. Ride like a dream at 85+. Zero vibration.

I love the look more and more every time I see them. Cant wait to see them on other colors! Esp red and black.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Has anyone taking delivery of beadlocks yet?

I spoke to my dealership and they told me Ford keeps pushing back the availability of beadlocks and if you have that option, your order will not get pulled anytime soon.

I thought they released them about a month ago.....

rey44

Reaction score
My sales guy told me my Terrain Raptor with BL wheels is built and waiting for delivery. He said it is scheduled to get in the 26th.