want beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, so you all know me, so no need for introduction. well my 2013 was built sometime last week, without the beadlocks. i originally planned to add them to my order when they became available, thinking i had a ton of time to wait for my order to get pulled, but since ford delayed the release of them my order got pulled just a few days before the release. i would like to know if there are any members willing to add them to their order and do some sort of trade with me. i really dont feel like spending $2200+ to order them now. i am willing to drive up to 400 miles from san francisco, give or take. i would be willing to pay to have all the tires swapped so you keep your new ones, the $1165 that was added to your order, and whatever else we agree on.

thanks guys, you know where to find me

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
One thing to remember is you still have to buy the beadlock rings from Ford separately, they come with some "show" rings on them from what I understand.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm going out on a limb and saying you don't need beadlocks.

When we go to the dunes here im usually around 12-14psi front and 8-10 psi rear. Unless your doing dognuts I don't think you actually need them.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if these aluminum rims will have the same striping problems that other beadlocks do once people start putting the actual beadlock Ring and nuts on them.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going out on a limb and saying you don't need beadlocks.

When we go to the dunes here im usually around 12-14psi front and 8-10 psi rear. Unless your doing dognuts I don't think you actually need them.
thats one of or favorite things to do in the sand and snow

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

One thing to remember is you still have to buy the beadlock rings from Ford separately, they come with some "show" rings on them from what I understand.
the rings cost about 275 each or something like that.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i really dont feel like spending $2200+ to order them now.

You answered your own question Busa...With the rings you are going to spend over $3,300 in total...

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i really dont feel like spending $2200+ to order them now.

You answered your own question Busa...With the rings you are going to spend over $3,300 in total...

Thru parts the are that each so he is looking at 10k+ by the times its done.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thru parts the are that each so he is looking at 10k+ by the times its done.

Wait..so if you get them with the Truck it is $2K total, but if you buy them from parts dept. it is $2K each...

That makes no sense and if true is complete *********...what happens if you damage one ?

I would not get them for that sole reason...