want beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about some 12x13 rims, with a -84 offset, can someone recommend a good tire? I want something sporty, but not too expensive. :boxing:

Last edited:

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have ZERO experience with them but I really like the looks of the Nitto Terra Grapplers.

I do have Nittos on my Lightning and they are fantastic tires.

Don't know about their offroad capabilities though.

Banned
Reaction score
Terra crapplers are good wen it's dry.

But if you think you will ever encounter wet grass, slick mud, etc. stay away lol.

Buddy had the on his f250 and he was literally stuck on a tiny ass hill if grass because it was a little wet. Google terra grapplers on wet grass and it should bring up lots of people who have issues with those tires in anything wet.

Nitto trail grapplers are awesome though. If you want a mud tire.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
do not put terra grapplers. ******** duratracks are better than that................

plus this thread is a beadlock thread... not crappy tires...
i have trail graps before. they were awesome until i kept getting stuck in clayish stuff because they didnt have paddles... now my mud grapps have paddles and i use 2wd to do anything and everything lol