want beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Haven't you read Treypal's sig?

"You don't need beadlocks"

If Treypal doesn't need beadlocks, i don't think any of us will ever need them.

I pulled the tires of my bead 3 times now.
Maybe not in the dessert but when your up here in the bush you deal with rocks, muskeg they will deffinately help.
I dented my rim on the bead a tiny bit which forced mud and water in there so i had to pull over ever 10km and air up i disnt have my spare on me, drove like that for 120km.
Im getting method beadlocks along new 37s.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

I took the tire off the rim and washed it now it good

Hennyhen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taking delivery of beadlocks yet?

I spoke to my dealership and they told me Ford keeps pushing back the availability of beadlocks and if you have that option, your order will not get pulled anytime soon.

I ordered the beadlock rims on my truck. placed the order at the end of september and have a confirmed build date of 29 November. That is next Thursday, I can't wait

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Busa why not go aftermarket and get dedicated beadlocks and offroad tires? The stock beadlocks may have the ability to be switched, but it's not like your gonna drive out somewhere, take em off and switch em to beadlocks. It's gonna be like mounting them again. My suggestion is to take the money you plan on upgrading to the beadlocks and get some true full time beadlocks and dedicated offroad tires like toyo's.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
x2 on what Maxx said.

A: I don't think you need beadlocks. (I air down without them and spin doughnuts etc in the dirt all the time).

B: If you're dead-set on beadlocks, then Aftermarket beadlocks > Ford beadlocks in my opinion. I'd rather have Method or KMC beadlocks than the Ford ones (if I actually wanted beadlocks.... I don't.... IMO, they are unnecessary for Raptoring in the desert and a pain in the ass to maintain. I had beadlocks on a Rockcrawler, that's about the only scenario I would use them, but to each his own).

Hit up our vendors and save yourself the hassle and expense of this whole trade scenario you're concocting. Plus you'll get better looking wheels.

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is not a matter of Need is a matter of Want!!!!!!

and i wanted Forged not cast wheels,

my salesman told me last Friday it was being built early so it should be in a parking lot somewhere standing on SVT Forged wheels and waiting on a train ride

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is not a matter of Need is a matter of Want!!!!!!

and i wanted Forged not cast wheels,

my salesman told me last Friday it was being built early so it should be in a parking lot somewhere standing on SVT Forged wheels and waiting on a train ride

Lol. I'm a diehard OEM fanboy. Once you haters see the OEM beadlocks in person I think more people will like them. Shame they are such a pain for ppl to swap to that didn't order them.

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. I'm a diehard OEM fanboy. Once you haters see the OEM beadlocks in person I think more people will like them. Shame they are such a pain for ppl to swap to that didn't order them.

exactly and when someone looks at your truck they will think 2013 right there

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score

And that's what quite a few here dont get.

Is a want, and we want the factory stuff.

And to the ones calling the factory ones not real BL, care to explain why they are not real?