Venom Bumpers Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Blind1

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For all of you that are wondering about the Paint Chipped & what I was doing about it. Well, I called Nate at ADD provided/emailed a picture of the damaged facie, and he called me back & they are sending a replacement part by the end of this week. I really appreciate their quick response.

Last edited:

bababooey32

Reaction score
Any idea how much further out that front bumper sticks out compared to stock? I have about 1" of clearance to close my garage door with the stock bumper - I can't afford any additional "length" on this truck and still keep it garaged. My wife has told me that parking in the driveway is not an option!

Let me know if you have any idea if the Venom added anything to overall truck length.

OP
OP
Blind1

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am not sure much it added to the overall length since I didn't measure it with the stock bumpers on it.

From the front center body the bumper sticks out 3 1/2" inches.
On the rear bumper it is 8 1/4" inches out.

I hope that helps you.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking awesome!!! I really like that ADD venom front... oh and ya, I like the back one too Its like the one I have except yours has the cut out at the license plate.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For all of you that are wondering about the Paint Chipped & what I was doing about it. Well, I called Nate at ADD provided/emailed a picture of the damaged facie, and he called me back & they are sending a replacement part by the end of this week. I really appreciate their quick response.

It looks great! :happy160:

I personally don't like the silver rivets and I'm surprised they don't offer an alternative to that. Many aftermarket bumpers (and other products) are great looking and perform well but the hardware stands out because it doesn't match the finish of the product(s).

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those are at the top of the list of my favorite aftermarket Raptor bumpers.

I'd already have them if I could figure a way to get them on and my wife not notice.

Congratulations! Nice look... no, excellent look