Venom Bumpers Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Blind1

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^Good Luck with the hiding anything from your wife. It didn't work for me! I'm paying for it big time. :)

bababooey32

Reaction score
I am not sure much it added to the overall length since I didn't measure it with the stock bumpers on it.

From the front center body the bumper sticks out 3 1/2" inches.
On the rear bumper it is 8 1/4" inches out.

I hope that helps you.

Awesome...I'll take some measurements when I get home and see if I can cram this thing into my garage!!

OP
OP
Blind1

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good Luck, I thought I was going to have the same issue, but it fit. I did install some garage floor stops from Amazon.com to ensure I stopped before hitting the wall and ensuring the garage door wouldn't hit the rear bumper.

Duke240

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blind1, any regrets with the heavy $$$ purchase of the front and rear venom bumpers? I'm about to pull the trigger myself! Just a little hesitant sight unseen... Are you happy with the quality and service?

thewhorne

Reaction score
looking good. I do have to say the cleanest looking trucks are the white ones(my opinion) I've got molten orange and wish I would've gone white. These are very stout bumpers a buddy of mine has the stealths and they are fully boxed. he bottomed out in a rock garden this past weekend hard and there was barely a scratch. If you can afford them and get permission from the wife definetly worth it

OP
OP
Blind1

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No regrets. I did chip off some powder coating from the rear bumper when I closed the garage door on it. I recently sanded the area & painted it with rustolium bed liner paint and it turned out great. I would love to do the with LineX premium one day but that is not in the budget at this time.