Paint code on the R bumpers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello guys, I just recently got my 24- 37 package. Does anyone know the paint code for this bumper to paint match ?

Does anyone know if the "metal" Looking part on the bumper can be wrapped? I want to color change it black but my installer said he isnt sure because he cannot wrap a bare metal/textured finish.

Has anyone wrapped their gen 3 lower bumper or had any experience wrapping these portions of their bumpers? Maybe someone has a 24 theyve wrapped already?

Last edited:

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Hello guys, I just recently got my 24- 37 package. Does anyone know if the "metal" Looking part on the bumper can be wrapped? I want to color change it black but my installer said he isnt sure because he cannot wrap a bare metal/textured finish.

Has anyone wrapped their gen 3 lower bumper or had any experience wrapping these portions of their bumpers? Maybe someone has a 24 theyve wrapped already?
Find a new wrap guy. Good enough installer can wrap a hotdog.

That'll be $4.20

@TomDirt is too expensive so be happy I got here first.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hombre?! you are p!ssing me the fùck off... do you have a crawler engine running to pick up these threads?
Jayzus!

STOOPID work meetings. I’d have gotten this one.
Today I'm bored on the side of the highway doing a noise level reading for traffic. Crazy boring and agood time to troll

OP
OP
FordPerf Addict

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, you can wrap the bumper. My R has a ruff surface and in all honesty it looks bad. But it stuck.
This is what I’m looking for. On my way to my first bingo.

Does anyone have the paint code for the new bumper ? My dealer couldn’t find it

Last edited: