Venom Bumpers Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed the Venom Bumpers on my truck this past weekend and I'm very happy with the quality of these bumpers. The front bumper & 20" Rigid light install was a no brainer. It was real simple install, but it did take two of us to install it. The rear bumper was a pain since the bolts are ¾” which were too large for the stock mounting point, but I had a Uni-bit drill bit so I just drilled out the stock holes so the provided bolts would fit. I’m sure I could have acquired some Grade 8 - ½” bolts to fit the stock mount, but I’m an impatience person and didn’t want to drive to a local box store to find any. Overall I’m happy with the final results.

Sorry about these Pictures, but apparently I have misplaced my quality camera and had to use the old cell phone camera.

ADD definitely knows how to package their bumpers for shipment, but I did have some minor paint damage on front (3rd picture) bumper. I will eventually find a local powder coater to resolve that issue for now a black sharpie works just fine.
DroidPictures165.jpg
DroidPictures166.jpg
Paint Chipped:
DroidPictures169.jpg
DroidPictures171.jpg
DroidPictures175.jpg
DroidPictures174.jpg
Droid%20Pictures%20179_zps5e98123c.jpg
Droid%20Pictures%20178_zps1cf706f0.jpg
Droid%20Pictures%20177_zps7fc9ec53.jpg

OP
OP
Blind1

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thatnks guys, this truck & forum are going to put me in the poor house, or in the Big D and I don't mean Dallas either!