Gen3 Exhaust Options for High Clearance Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As the title states, for those that installed a high clearance rear bumper, what did you do regarding the exhaust? I know KHC makes pipes that exit after the rear axle for the Gen 2. I’m not sure if they’re compatible with the Gen 3 but don’t see why they wouldn’t be.

ATXraptor75

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll get you a better pic, looks fine. You’d have to be really looking for the tailpipes to see them…. Side exit would be better and that’s my eventual plan.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
IMG_4316.jpeg

Temporary solution on mine until KHC releases their high clearance exhaust tips. Once I get word in a few weeks theyre on the way Ill open a pre-sale!

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Seeing your spare tire cable spring dangling there reminds me of the door stop at grandma's house...

Whats funny is when I installed my dovetail bumper 2 weeks ago I meant to take it off the next day and completely forgot cause I got sick. I went and took that pic yesterday and immediately took it off .

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is Gen 2 with Flowmaster, so not the same, obviously,no panhard bar for one. I did get more drone after removing tail pipes. Not my DD, so I’ll live with it. Good luck finding an exhaust shop to do anything custom or at least in my area. They have gone by the wayside, everyone just buys a kit. A piece of 3in pipe and some down turns from Autozone , I did weld tips to pipe in lieu of more clamps, but not necessary

Attachments

• IMG_0354.jpeg
    IMG_0354.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0355.jpeg
    IMG_0355.jpeg
    305.6 KB · Views: 16