Tracking of built truck on chip hold now says “not yet available for tracking”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbeaman

Reaction score
Same.. ordered june 10, blend 10/5. originally said delivery 11/16 then late october switched to 12/31/21!! Ford only info is "waiting on chip." The Ford tracker site goes down periodically and then back up within a day or so. Would be a bummer if they actually had good info, but I think it is lightly maintained.

boat

Reaction score
Blend date weeks ago, original delivery date has already past, last listed as still in production from 10/18 and delivery TBD. Dealer has been saying built on chip hold.

Now ford tracking site says today “This vehicle is not yet available in order tracking, please check back in a few days.”

Anyone else encountered this? What does it all mean Basil?
I ran into the same messsge when trying to track. I had a 10-24 still in production, and now this. Wish I had an answer, very frustrating!

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems to be that everyone that's having this issue has been in production a while and Ford might be "gracefully erroring" the tracking (based on VINS built but waiting) to keep us from complaining about being "In production" to the dealers/reps. Easier to mute it out than to actually address the customer.