Built but on chip hold now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elkkhunter

Reaction score
my 2022 chip hold would have been just short of three months, had it been delivered with the dash gauge cluster screen. I am assuming that issue was not a chip hold issue, since my 2023 blend date was 11/23/22 and I took delivery from the dealer of it on 12/01/22. No chip hold on that one, and the dealer had (3) 2023 Raptors, the silver one I purchased, a gray one a guy purchased being shipped to TX, and not sure who got the black one, all 35” Raptors.

CityHunter

Reaction score
my 2022 chip hold would have been just short of three months, had it been delivered with the dash gauge cluster screen. I am assuming that issue was not a chip hold issue, since my 2023 blend date was 11/23/22 and I took delivery from the dealer of it on 12/01/22. No chip hold on that one, and the dealer had (3) 2023 Raptors, the silver one I purchased, a gray one a guy purchased being shipped to TX, and not sure who got the black one, all 35” Raptors.
I still need to see this one to believe it. Delivered without a gauge cluster seems improbable. Not saying it didn’t happen — but I need pics.

trav7314

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just amazed at the amount of unspoken for vehicles arriving at dealers with regards to the amount of unfulfilled orders still out there. Truly baffled.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is finally in shipping status as of the other day.
Good luck. Probably will sit next to mine for weeks, if not months. 3 weeks no movement and an ETA extended by a month.