Starting to have real hope now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2Bulls

Reaction score
Ordered my 22 Raptor with 37 package, spray in bed liner, retractable bed cover, built in vault, and many other perks back last February 4. Many emails from Ford since then telling me the same old thing about supply chain issues. I been on my dealers rear end constantly searching for some kind of real information. Check on this site almost daily to see what others are saying and finally this past Saturday I received some solid news.

My dealer tells me my order, which was moved to a 2023 has been moved to a priority 01; asked what does that mean and he said this: "You are on their radar. You should be about to receive a VIN and build date in the next few weeks and to estimate a future delivery, I would guess somewhere around late February to late March."
He went on to say my order was now locked which is another sign it is about to be scheduled.

I look forward to the day I can post pictures on here of my retirement present of my Rapid Red Raptor! Best news I have heard in months. There is hope folks.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered my 22 Raptor with 37 package, spray in bed liner, retractable bed cover, built in vault, and many other perks back last February 4. Many emails from Ford since then telling me the same old thing about supply chain issues. I been on my dealers rear end constantly searching for some kind of real information. Check on this site almost daily to see what others are saying and finally this past Saturday I received some solid news.

My dealer tells me my order, which was moved to a 2023 has been moved to a priority 01; asked what does that mean and he said this: "You are on their radar. You should be about to receive a VIN and build date in the next few weeks and to estimate a future delivery, I would guess somewhere around late February to late March."
He went on to say my order was now locked which is another sign it is about to be scheduled.

I look forward to the day I can post pictures on here of my retirement present of my Rapid Red Raptor! Best news I have heard in months. There is hope folks.
Good luck..... but remember, the only way to truly crush a man's spirit is to give him hope first. Hope this helps. :banghead: