Tracking of built truck on chip hold now says “not yet available for tracking”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goode22

Reaction score
The tracker has also been down for me for 2 weeks. I just clicked on your link to give that a try. The following was listed at top of page:

2021 Ford F-150 (Raptor) is estimated to be delivered to dealer in 20 days.

Do you think this is accurate? my delivery date on the tracker was for 11/7 for last month.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tracker has also been down for me for 2 weeks. I just clicked on your link to give that a try. The following was listed at top of page:

Do you think this is accurate? my delivery date on the tracker was for 11/7 for last month

Do you think this is accurate? my delivery date on the tracker was for 11/7 for last month.
That info isn’t accurate. It’s counting days away from your original dealer ETA. Mine says 21 days and my eta was 11/6. It’s meaningless.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same here blend date 11/5... the zone rep told my dealer just waiting on chips and taht there is a ton of pressure to move these out before end of year.... he said it should arrive between Christmas and New years....

I did call Ford Performance Wednesday... it has an original delivery date 12/8-12/14, then moved to 12/24/-12/25,. then to TBA pending update, now its 12/25-12/31 pending update....

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if 2022 production scheduling is supposed to begin this coming week according to other threads on this forum, and customers who had blend dates of last week have their trucks built/completed and on their way to the dealer. Would it be crazy to believe that it's possible that 2022's would land at dealers before all/most of the 2021's sitting at the parking lot are delivered? There obviously are parts to complete the trucks but it seems to be going to the assembly line first and when the MY flips, I don't see why their current method of completing trucks coming down the assembly line first would change to finishing the lot trucks.
I always thought that Ford wouldn't/couldn't let that happen, but now I'm not so sure. So many members (myself included) have trucks sitting in that lot and while there is pictures of movement, I don't think a lot of people who are on chip/fender hold have seen their trucks delivered. But I have seen members with blend dates far later than Sept/Oct get their trucks built and shipped.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm afraid you could be right and trucks on the assembly line now could very well see dealer lots before those of us with earlier build dates IF they have the parts to complete the trucks on the line simply because its easier to build trucks on the line than it is to rework already built trucks that are parked offsite. I'm sure they may also work on the trucks already built while new trucks are being built, but at a slower rate than those on the line. Like most everyone else on here, I'm just guessing though.

For the record, my blend date was 10/20 and my truck was "produced" on 10/23, but on chip hold. I'm assuming my truck is on the storage lot of doom along with all the others.