Totalled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You still own the truck until you cash their check. If you're going to remove some stuff, just do it now while it's still yours. Right now her insurance is still worried your neck might start hurting... Just sayin

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went from a 21 with 35’s to an R. The R is better in by any measure except one. Gas mileage stinks, but I knew that going in tho. If you have the money and can get one at sticker, it may be worth it. I think there is only about 20k difference in sticker price now. The power is incredible and addicting.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went from a 21 with 35’s to an R. The R is better in by any measure except one. Gas mileage stinks, but I knew that going in tho. If you have the money and can get one at sticker, it may be worth it. I think there is only about 20k difference in sticker price now. The power is incredible and addicting.
Idk... I raced one the other day and lost by 3 truck lengths... its not that much more powerful lol.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went through this same scenario in October. Took about a month to get settlement payment from insurance company. Hopefully yours goes a bit faster!