GEN 2 Torque Arm v. Traction Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I believe the svc torque arms. Khc and rpg all bolt up. I can attest that the stock muffler and rear pipes will rip off the truck before the svc ones will. The svc don't break and seem to allow for 17" if you use the bed rack, longer brake lines and big fat fox 3.5 bypass shocks with +4 Deavers and +2 rpg shackles.
Shout out to Crazy House , I can't break my front a arm mounts anymore!!...Transmission is on #3 at 38,000 miles. Im done with stock internals time for shaved pistons, valve body upgrades , more tuning and building it in House! Sure glad my newest repair to that crappy steerin

the extended shackles will only cause binding with traction bars. those doofy shackles will rob a good 2-3" of travel and make the truck handle like dog crap.

UrbanMenace

Reaction score
Hello I"m new to this board. After looking at the impressive CAD drawings I'm asking myself how will this design be robust enough to eliminate axle wrap in a 600ft-lbs torque F150. Do you have any testing data to support the trailing singe square arm design?

And don't just think I'm questioning the KHC design. I'm also looking at Rouges design of floating Shelby trailing arms wondering how this is going to prevent axle wrap in all but the most extreme axle angles? SVC looks like a design that will work well on road under light rear axle travel but extreme loads on or off road it appears some binding might occur? I could be mistaken...

KHC i like some of your designs but on this... I'm completely unbiased and looking to be convinced what type of testing data has collected on this design?
After watching the before an after install videos i'm inpressed with the engineering. This might be my next mod.