SVC Traction Bars installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Drove a bit today...amazing how much better the truck puts power down. Especially going up hills etc. Definitely a worthwhile mod. We will see how it does in the dirt in Baja but I bet it will be fantastic. If you are on the fence don't be. You won't regret it. The immediately results are noticable!

The first test I did after installing the torque arm was 2h and a very hooligan hard launch burnout. Where before the T/A I had all manner of wheel hop drama, after the install it was simply a bunch of tire squealing, and straight tracking. Off road it’s similarly planted. The trac bars are going to be every bit as good, probably a little better in this regard.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the review I’m about to install the SVC UCA and Tie Rods on my Gen 2 and have been wondering about the traction bars from SVC. Every experience I’ve had with SVC has been nothing short of stellar. Good luck at Baja.

OP
OP
R

radelow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck performed great in Baja. Our Team took 1st and 4th in Trophy Truck until the 1st place truck got DQ'd for what the regulators determined was "unsafe driving". Oh well you win some you lose some. The bars really keep the back end under control, especially under hard throttle. I am definitely glad I made the change. No issues with clearance etc.

BlueOvalF22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
198659177_10158331397268660_2116089245409174899_n[1].jpg

With the SVC traction bars and Maxxis Razr tires I didn't even need to air down to pull this guy out. When I did air down low I was walking right through deep moon dust sections of beach that SXS UTV's were having problems with.