Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

GEN 2 Torque Arm v. Traction Bars

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Suspension Discussion and Modification' started by Asinine, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Riddick

Riddick Full Access Member

I would be waving my hand yelling “pick me!”, but you can’t get any flatter than the farm country I live in. Hell, the most articulation my suspension sees is crossing a drainage dip in the road.

Oh well, I’ll continue to watch for updates.

2. jakeO

jakeO Full Access Member

Wow I like the looks of this.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  3. UrbanMenace

UrbanMenace Member

Hello I"m new to this board. After looking at the impressive CAD drawings I'm asking myself how will this design be robust enough to eliminate axle wrap in a 600ft-lbs torque F150. Do you have any testing data to support the trailing singe square arm design?

And don't just think I'm questioning the KHC design. I'm also looking at Rouges design of floating Shelby trailing arms wondering how this is going to prevent axle wrap in all but the most extreme axle angles? SVC looks like a design that will work well on road under light rear axle travel but extreme loads on or off road it appears some binding might occur? I could be mistaken...

KHC i like some of your designs but on this... I'm completely unbiased and looking to be convinced what type of testing data has collected on this design?

4. Turbogoat324

Turbogoat324 Full Access Member

Agreed! I just took my truck out for the first time since I put the SVC trac bars on and I beat it up pretty good! Never had any issue with clearance even with some pretty big breakover hills. No regrets at all! SVC quality is amazing as well though I’ve also heard nothing but great reviews about KHC’s products!