RPG traction bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bMwdefector

Reaction score
I trying to convince myself I don't NEED the KHC traction bar. I am not doing a very good job so far.

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I trying to convince myself I don't NEED the KHC traction bar. I am not doing a very good job so far.

I was ok with stock power levels but after the intercooler and tune, 1st gear spins with anything over half throttle. I hope the traction bars will change that and give me better traction in the rain too.

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

I’ve got a good bit of sand to play with on my property and it is SUPER easy to get the stock suspension wrapped up in sand with some pretty violent wheel hop. I run the KHC torque arm and I can stomp the throttle repeatedly in loose sand and the truck just stays straight, drives forward and throws rooster tails.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve got a good bit of sand to play with on my property and it is SUPER easy to get the stock suspension wrapped up in sand with some pretty violent wheel hop. .

You are being kind! In sand, it's damn near impossible to drive in 2wd without wheel hopping so bad you almost turn the rear end into a mid-travel setup coming thru the bed.

MrStevie714

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got the KHC torque arm and I like how I don’t lose any ground clearance. Don’t have any experience with any other traction bars to compare to but I’m satisfied with it and I like the extra diff skid plate that integrates into the kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CR Gittere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of the RPG traction bars and they work great, I also have a set of deavers and the 3.0 live valve. Te traction bars are a big help. They installed them and the fitment seems ok. I got about 15K on them

ddubdb3

Reaction score
I have a set of the RPG traction bars and they work great, I also have a set of deavers and the 3.0 live valve. Te traction bars are a big help. They installed them and the fitment seems ok. I got about 15K on them
You have some pics? Have you noticed any knocking noise/feel when these engage under heavy acceleration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Dustan

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just did a E-50 goosetune. And even with deavers a 2k rpm launch spins all 4 tires and has some axle wrap. I’m leaning towards the SVC kit.