Torn Over Which Gen 3 to Buy.. HELP!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would go with the 22 AMB as well. Having new and the color I want would be worth the 5% increase to me. ADM sucks, but all things considered 5K ADM isnt too crazy. Good luck!

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think the new, 22' would be a no brainer with the small difference in price. That new car smell is worth a lot to me alone. The power tailgate is really a feature I like more than I'd thought. I'd pull the trigger on the 22, especially since you like AMB.
2022 no doubt

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NEW! No way would I purchase used for that little difference. Second, I love my moonroof and power gate. Both are used almost daily. Don't get me wrong. My choice of color between the two would be the black but then have not seen a Raptor in any of the offered colors that I did not like. New....get the new one! (grin)

Louisiana Barefoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me just add my nickels worth. (2 cents plus Brandon taxes and inflation) In my area, there's one white, one ruby red (mine) and all the rest are black. I like being unique and people compliment my truck but mostly the color. I'd definitely go AMB cause somewhere down the line if you get the black one, you're going to say "I wish I would have gotten the AMB". And then you can get compliments on your color choice too.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would never buy a used Raptor if new was a possibility. Too much chance of buying someone's headache. Having been through the wonderful Ford process of warranty repair, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Yes, good vehicles get flipped. But virtually all lemons get flipped. That gamble isn't worth $5k to me.