Toolbox storage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Actually the MAXTRAX have saved me, and my life more than once in the snow.
Trying to make my way down ELBOW MFing Canyon in 2’ of Snow. Had to try and back up to make a 3pt turn around aaaaa, yes, 90 degrees FNING Elbow, almost sliding off the cliff. Used the MAXTRAX to dig out and backup enough to make the turn. At that point the fun element is removed, replaced by I hope I don’t FNING DIE here today!
Retreat was not an option.

Yeah no kidding. Get somewhere safe and take a few breaths then push on like we do.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got her all done. Some d-ring anchors, self-drilling screws, couple small ratchet straps, fresh paint, and she's all good to go. Fits in there nicely around the Hi-Lift jack and accessories. Easy to remove too, just pull the ratchet straps off and fold the rings down, good to go.

Attachments

• PXL_20221007_230214095.jpg
    PXL_20221007_230214095.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 70
  • PXL_20221007_231626735.jpg
    PXL_20221007_231626735.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 70

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Got her all done. Some d-ring anchors, self-drilling screws, couple small ratchet straps, fresh paint, and she's all good to go. Fits in there nicely around the Hi-Lift jack and accessories. Easy to remove too, just pull the ratchet straps off and fold the rings down, good to go.
Looks great.
High lift jack, No thanks, especially when your old and jacked up like me. Those mfing things scared me using them on my jeeps. Make sure you have good health care. Used them , mainly watching, on the farm… Learned then, that thing will Jack me up…(pun intended;) )
I bit the bullet and bought the Pro-Eagle jack. I have a new one sitting in my garage if you would like ? Dirt cheap..lol Stay Safe

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great.
High lift jack, No thanks, especially when your old and jacked up like me. Those mfing things scared me using them on my jeeps. Make sure you have good health care. Used them , mainly watching, on the farm… Learned then, that thing will Jack me up…(pun intended;) )
I bit the bullet and bought the Pro-Eagle jack. I have a new one sitting in my garage if you would like ? Dirt cheap..lol Stay Safe

Need to use it safely! Why would you be over top of the handle like that? Seems like a terrible idea.