Toolbox storage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, just curious if you had anything setup for tool storage. I've got a Harbor Freight 300 piece toolkit that comes in a nice storage box, but I hate just leaving it out on the floor of the interior. I thought about trying to set up something in the bed to hold it, but haven't come up with any good ideas yet.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is how i store it. Im doing maintenance first then want to get the builtright racks and make a better way to store stuff.
View attachment 374611
I was thinking of just doing something like that with mine too. I want something that makes it easy to remove and take out of the way. Is yours just hooked onto the bed hook? I could just get some ratchet strap hooks to screw into the inside of the bed in front of the wheel wells.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I was thinking of just doing something like that with mine too. I want something that makes it easy to remove and take out of the way. Is yours just hooked onto the bed hook? I could just get some ratchet strap hooks to screw into the inside of the bed in front of the wheel wells.

Yeah just that bottom bed hook.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Sweet setup! Hey i have that yellow top tote so im getting there. Could use the traction mats for snow here also. Lol
Actually the MAXTRAX have saved me, and my life more than once in the snow.
Trying to make my way down ELBOW MFing Canyon in 2’ of Snow. Had to try and back up to make a 3pt turn around aaaaa, yes, 90 degrees FNING Elbow, almost sliding off the cliff. Used the MAXTRAX to dig out and backup enough to make the turn. At that point the fun element is removed, replaced by I hope I don’t FNING DIE here today!
Retreat was not an option.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually the MAXTRAX have saved me, and my life more than once in the snow.
Trying to make my way down ELBOW MFing Canyon in 2’ of Snow. Had to try and back up to make a 3pt turn around aaaaa, yes, 90 degrees FNING Elbow, almost sliding off the cliff. Used the MAXTRAX to dig out and backup enough to make the turn. At that point the fun element is removed, replaced by I hope I don’t FNING DIE here today!
Retreat was not an option.

I haven't had to use mine yet, but I know at some point they will come in very handy!