TMX Raptors are now on Toyo 37s **Pics**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
ill be ordering method beadlocks in the next few weeks and some 37 tires... going to sell my 35 trail grapps with 20 inch fuel octanes while they are still not completely trashed.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ill be ordering method beadlocks in the next few weeks and some 37 tires... going to sell my 35 trail grapps with 20 inch fuel octanes while they are still not completely trashed.

I think I want to go with the Method bead locks as well, have you found a supplier in Canada?
I'm thinking of crossing the boarder to get my Toyos I can save $100.00 per tire over buying them in Canada, but dame I hate crossing the boarder:emotions122:

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Sorry TEXAS MOTORWORX just found out you guys are selling these rims and tires I will send a PM for a quote.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Nope I'll be ordering them from add and getting them shipped to buffalo .... Let the pain In the ass begin!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
You guys don't sell the method beadlocks eh ?
I'll be going with 17 beadlocks but not toyos... More like mud grapplers

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys don't sell the method beadlocks eh ?
I'll be going with 17 beadlocks but not toyos... More like mud grapplers

I guess the Toyos are not aggressive enough for you eh?

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Nope I got trail grapplers. And they aren't aggressive for me, so going a step more ;)